Welcome

Welcome to His Heavenly Creations with Barbara Lee. I am so glad you stopped by to visit. Please feel free to make comments and suggestions. Be patient with me God is not finished with me yet. I love scrapbooking, cardmaking and papercrafting and want to share with those of you who also enjoy these crafts. So let's grow together through our sharing of ideas and projects. Have a blessed day! Always in His service.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy Friday

It's a nice cool day here and I am eager to show you some more projects.


My Mother celebrated her 80th birthday in June. This was her gift from our little family. Pictures were from the vacation to Hawaii.




 
This Mini was for my sisters birthday. A place to put all her grandson's pictures in her office.

          A Precious little mini for my cousin's birthday.

Well that's all for today. So be good to yourself and have a blessed day.
Always in His service,
Barbara Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment