Welcome

Welcome to His Heavenly Creations with Barbara Lee. I am so glad you stopped by to visit. Please feel free to make comments and suggestions. Be patient with me God is not finished with me yet. I love scrapbooking, cardmaking and papercrafting and want to share with those of you who also enjoy these crafts. So let's grow together through our sharing of ideas and projects. Have a blessed day! Always in His service.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The" WORD" in Pink

Greetings to all,
Today I am sharing a mini I just completed for a dear friend who is fighting Breast Cancer. If you know someone who is also in this fight, you are fully award of the good days and the rough days. So this mini doesnot contain pictures, but the Word of God. "He sent His Word to Heal". Almost every page and every tag has a scripture of encouragment. I know she will be blessed by these words and healed by them also.


So be blessed and take courage. And let's all  pray for a cure.
Always in His service,
Barbara Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment