Welcome

Welcome to His Heavenly Creations with Barbara Lee. I am so glad you stopped by to visit. Please feel free to make comments and suggestions. Be patient with me God is not finished with me yet. I love scrapbooking, cardmaking and papercrafting and want to share with those of you who also enjoy these crafts. So let's grow together through our sharing of ideas and projects. Have a blessed day! Always in His service.

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Busy As A Bee




Well, that's me, busy as  bee. I have been having so much fun with all these new projects. Hope you will enjoy them with me.


This is the Travel Tales project designed by Kathy Orta, Paper Phenomenon. This is my take on Kathy's design.


As you can see I love this project. These two were birthday gifts for my daughters friends. The next one was for a sweet young lady I call my Cherub who graduated from High School.


So that's it for now. Have lots more to show you,but will add more later. Sorry for the crazy set up of my Blog. Still trying to figure it all out. I should ask Roman to fix it for me.LOL
See ya soon.
Always in His service,
Barbara Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment