Welcome

Welcome to His Heavenly Creations with Barbara Lee. I am so glad you stopped by to visit. Please feel free to make comments and suggestions. Be patient with me God is not finished with me yet. I love scrapbooking, cardmaking and papercrafting and want to share with those of you who also enjoy these crafts. So let's grow together through our sharing of ideas and projects. Have a blessed day! Always in His service.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Baby Keepsake Chest Project

Greetings everyone, I pray you are having a nice day. I just finished a  project for a friend who is expecting a baby boy soon and I want to share it with you.




The box measures 12x10 and the drawers are 5x10,2.5x10 and 2x10. The inspiration for the divided drawer came just in time from Kathy Orta at Paper Phenomnon. Check out her site, she has some great projects. Well today is rather dreary,but in all things give thanks. So be blessed. See ya again soon.

Always in His service,
Barbara Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment