Welcome

Welcome to His Heavenly Creations with Barbara Lee. I am so glad you stopped by to visit. Please feel free to make comments and suggestions. Be patient with me God is not finished with me yet. I love scrapbooking, cardmaking and papercrafting and want to share with those of you who also enjoy these crafts. So let's grow together through our sharing of ideas and projects. Have a blessed day! Always in His service.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

As Mothers Day approches I  have lots of cards and gifts to make. My Sister/Cousin Swap team has challenged each other to make Mothers Day cards for all the mothers in our family and special friends also. I started out with about 12 names and as of this date have added a few more and have completed 30 cards and addressed them for mailing. The mail man is going to love me LOL. Here are a few samples of the cards I have made for this challenge. Please remember your Mom and all those special women who have been a blessing to you and your family.





Be Blessed,
Always in His service,
Barbara Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment