Welcome

Welcome to His Heavenly Creations with Barbara Lee. I am so glad you stopped by to visit. Please feel free to make comments and suggestions. Be patient with me God is not finished with me yet. I love scrapbooking, cardmaking and papercrafting and want to share with those of you who also enjoy these crafts. So let's grow together through our sharing of ideas and projects. Have a blessed day! Always in His service.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter- He Is Risen

Greetings Everyone, it's been a while but I'm back. Been very busy with all kinds of projects. I will share a few with you this week. Hope you are all looking forward to a great Easter weekend. Be Blessed.





This is a Baby Shower gift for a family member. The handmade gift bag, 10 Oneies Thank you cards, A mini and this fantastic box with an attached picture frame on top. This box is inspired by Laura at Follow the Paper trail. Love her designs. And you will see more projects inspired by her in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment