Welcome

Welcome to His Heavenly Creations with Barbara Lee. I am so glad you stopped by to visit. Please feel free to make comments and suggestions. Be patient with me God is not finished with me yet. I love scrapbooking, cardmaking and papercrafting and want to share with those of you who also enjoy these crafts. So let's grow together through our sharing of ideas and projects. Have a blessed day! Always in His service.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Second Cousin Mini Book Swap

Greetings,
Today I am sharing pictures of the Mini Word Book I made for our second Cousin Mini Book Swap. I had a great time making this book. I used ideas from Kathy at Paper Phenomenon,http://paperphenomenon.blogspot.com, and Regina Easter at Hand to Paper. Regina has some great stuff in her on-line store-The Cutting Cafe.









These family projects allow us to share tips and techniques as well as bring us closer together. Enjoy the pictures and please leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment