Welcome

Welcome to His Heavenly Creations with Barbara Lee. I am so glad you stopped by to visit. Please feel free to make comments and suggestions. Be patient with me God is not finished with me yet. I love scrapbooking, cardmaking and papercrafting and want to share with those of you who also enjoy these crafts. So let's grow together through our sharing of ideas and projects. Have a blessed day! Always in His service.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

More Christmas Fever

Since my last post, we finished all the cards and they were delivered by four of the cutes little Elves. The Nusing home we visited was wonderful. The residents were so sweet. They even sang along with us some Christmas Carols.
Well I  hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are looking forward to a blessed Christmas and a Jesus filled New Year.

Here are a few more samples of the cards I made. Enjoy!






 Have a very Merry Christmas and remember "JESUS IS REASON FOR THE SEASON"

Always in His service,
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment