Welcome

Welcome to His Heavenly Creations with Barbara Lee. I am so glad you stopped by to visit. Please feel free to make comments and suggestions. Be patient with me God is not finished with me yet. I love scrapbooking, cardmaking and papercrafting and want to share with those of you who also enjoy these crafts. So let's grow together through our sharing of ideas and projects. Have a blessed day! Always in His service.

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Happy Thursday!

Hi Everyone, it's been awhile and I have been busy. Went through a dryspot there after the holidays, but now I have my creative MOJO back and I am on a roll. Just wanted to post some of my lastest projects. I have been so inspired by Kathy at Paper Phenomenon and Laura over at Follow the Papertrail that I am on a roll.They are both such talented designers and I am so Inspired by them. With Fundraisers for school, birthdays, teacher gifts and you name it I will have many opportunities to craft.
My crafting friends and I plan to attend the Scrapbook Expo in Pleasanton,CA. on the 17th and I am so excited I can hardly wait. Will let you know about that when I recover from the excitment of it all. I have a wish list that is about a mile long. Pray for me that I don't go overboard. LOL.
Will here are a few pix's of what I have been working on.




These photoes are of a cute little Display Box. Very cute Idea and I love the way the cover becomes base for the book to stand up.





This Photo Box Home Deco piece was from Follow the Paper Trail. I used the beautiful Tradewind Paper from Die Cuts with a View. That paper is so beautiful, it was hard to cut into it. But I am so glad I did the box came out so wonderful. I have plans to make more. This one is for a school fundraiser. I love making things to donate. Try it...it makes you feel so good inside. Say a little prayer over the item that it will bless the organization and the family that receives the item.
Don't want to take too much of your time so until next time. Have a blessed day. And remember : Jesus loves you and so do I.
Always in His service,
Barbara Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment