Welcome

Welcome to His Heavenly Creations with Barbara Lee. I am so glad you stopped by to visit. Please feel free to make comments and suggestions. Be patient with me God is not finished with me yet. I love scrapbooking, cardmaking and papercrafting and want to share with those of you who also enjoy these crafts. So let's grow together through our sharing of ideas and projects. Have a blessed day! Always in His service.

Monday, February 7, 2011

My New Gypsy

Hi everyone, I am so excited...I am now the owner of a Gypsy. Everything has stopped so I can learn to us it. This thing is AWESOME!!. Never thought I would use these words ( because I hate it when I here them, BUT...I LOVE IT>>>LOVE IT>>>LOVE IT. Expecting the Cinch to be delivered on Wednesday. So may be a little longer before I post a completed project. See ya soon. I am soooooooooooo excited.
Always in His service,

No comments:

Post a Comment