Welcome

Welcome to His Heavenly Creations with Barbara Lee. I am so glad you stopped by to visit. Please feel free to make comments and suggestions. Be patient with me God is not finished with me yet. I love scrapbooking, cardmaking and papercrafting and want to share with those of you who also enjoy these crafts. So let's grow together through our sharing of ideas and projects. Have a blessed day! Always in His service.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy NEW YEAR!

It's a new season...it's a new day, a fresh anointing is flowing our way. Are you excited? Are you looking forward to what God has planned for you in 2011? I am so ready for new challenges, new people, new projects and new everything. I want to learn more, share more and receive more.  Have a blessed day and start the new year by being good to yourself. I plan too!

Always in His service,

No comments:

Post a Comment